Message from the President
Spring lacrosse registration is now open. The season will begin on schedule mid-March.
Our commitment is to get the kids back on the field safely with the adoption and enforcement of the Covid-19 protocols set by US Lacrosse.
If you are interested in volunteering, we are always looking for help. You can email me HERE. Please consider helping.
SPRING 2021 Registration is now CLOSED
FREE Fall Beginner Clinic
A FREE lacrosse clinic for boys going into Kindergarten through 8th grade who have never played organized lacrosse.
Philadelphia GAA Limerick Field
Saturday October 17th, 11AM - 12PM.
The Session has a limit of 30 people in order to maintain proper social distancing. Click below for registration.
Share this with anyone you know who might be interested! The clinic is open to kids from any school district
- This clinic is for boys entering K-8 who have never played organized lacrosse before. It is open to boys in any area school district.
- Coaches, college and high school players as well as some of our older youth players will be on hand to work with the boys.
- We will be using lacrosse sticks and soft lacrosse balls only, so no pads/helmets are needed. We will have sticks available for those who need to borrow one.
- The Spring-Ford HS Coach and Players will simulate a game for the first 5 minutes to give the parents and children an idea of how the skills they will be learning would translate into a real game.
- We will teach some basics, play some fun games using some of these skills, and provide an overview session about the sport and our program for parents.
- We will have a brief information session for the parents explaining our program and the sport and be available to answer any questions you might have
- View our COVID-19 Protocols HERE
- Feel free to email us HERE with any questions!
The Winter Academy welcomes players new and returning from ALL youth programs and club organizations to join us for competitive fundamental training.
Our Winter session offers youth lacrosse players (grade K-8th) a fun and competitive learning environment to advance their skills in the off-season. The program divides players into sessions based on age and skill level.
Every session will focus on the core fundamentals of the game taught by our collegiate level coaches. We offer the highest level of coaching at an affordable price.
All players will graduate from the Academy with a greater passion for the game, improved IQ, and better overall fundamentals to help them prepare for the upcoming spring season. Whether you are brand new to the game or looking to keep you skills sharp in the off-season, our curriculum will provide you with the tools to improve.
- 5 Week Program
- 8:1 player to coach ratio - small group sizes
- All-around skills training for all positions
- Fundamental stick skills development: passing, catching, ground balls
- Offensive training: shooting, dodging, feeding
- Defensive positioning & stick work
- Basic offensive sets and defensive formations
- $0 down at checkout. To assist families we are offering no money down at checkout. Simply reserve your spot now and full payment will be auto-billed two weeks before the event
- OPEN TO NEW AND RETURNING PLAYERS FROM ALL YOUTH PROGRAMS, AGES, SKILL LEVELS, AND POSITIONS
- Staffed by our collegiate coaches who offer a wealth of knowledge and energy on the field to provide a fun and competitive learning environment
Dates:Saturday 1/4, 1/11, 1/18 & 1/25
Times: *Players will be placed in either the first or second time slot based on their age*
1/4: 6pm - 7:15pm (K-4th Grade) & 7:45pm - 9pm (5th-8th Grade)
1/11, 1/18, & 1/25: 12:30pm - 1:45pm (K-4th Grade) & 2:15pm - 3:30pm
Location: The All Sports Center, Collegeville PA
Playing Surface: Field Turf (Indoors)
Requirements: Players are required to wear full pads, including helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, and stick. Proper footwear for the field turf surface is either sneakers, turf shoes, or cleats.