FREE Beginner Clinic
A FREE lacrosse clinic for boys going into Kindergarten through 8th grade who have never played organized lacrosse.
422 Sportsplex (In the bubble), 1400 Industrial Hwy #3228, Pottstown, PA 19464
Sunday, January 2nd 2022 from 10:30AM - 12:00PM
Click this LINK and register
Share this with anyone you know who might be interested! The clinic is open to kids from any school district
- This clinic is for boys entering K-8 who have never played organized lacrosse before. It is open to boys in any area school district.
- Coaches, college and high school players as well as some of our older youth players will be on hand to work with the boys.
- We will be using lacrosse sticks and soft lacrosse balls only, so no pads/helmets are needed. We will have sticks available for those who need to borrow one.
- The Spring-Ford HS Coach and Players will simulate a game for the first 5 minutes to give the parents and children an idea of how the skills they will be learning would translate into a real game.
- We will teach some basics, play some fun games using some of these skills, and provide an overview session about the sport and our program for parents.
- We will have a brief information session for the parents explaining our program and the sport and be available to answer any questions you might have
- Feel free to email us HERE with any questions!
The B2B Winter Academy is a 4 week program designed to offer youth lacrosse players (grades K-8th) a fun and competitive learning environment to advance their skills in the offseason. The program divides players into sessions based on age and skill level and is open to all ages of youth lacrosse from ALL clubs and youth organizations.
Every session will focus on the core fundamentals of the game taught by our collegiate level coaches. We offer the highest level of coaching at an affordable price.
All players will graduate from the Academy with a greater passion for the game, improved IQ, and better overall fundamentals to help take their game to the next level. Whether you are brand new to the game or looking to keep your skills sharp in the offseason, our curriculum will provide you with the tools to improve.
- 4 Week Program
- 8:1 player to coach ratio - small group sizes
- All-around skills training for all positions
- Fundamental stick skills development: passing, catching, ground balls
- Offensive training: shooting, dodging, feeding
- Defensive positioning & stick work
- Basic offensive sets and defensive formations
- OPEN TO NEW AND RETURNING PLAYERS FROM ALL YOUTH PROGRAMS, AGES, SKILL LEVELS, AND POSITIONS
- Staffed by our collegiate coaches who offer a wealth of knowledge and energy on the field to provide a fun and competitive learning environment
Dates: Saturdays in January (8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th)
Times: K-4th Grade: 12PM - 1:15 PM 5th - 8th: 1:45PM - 3:00 PM
Location: The All Sports Center, Collegeville PA
Playing Surface: Field Turf (Indoors)
Requirements: Players are required to wear full pads, including helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, and stick. Proper footwear for the field turf surface is either sneakers, turf shoes, or cleats.