The Fall Academy welcomes players new and returning from ALL youth programs and club organizations to join us for competitive fundamental training.
Our Fall session offers youth lacrosse players (grade K-8th) a fun and competitive learning environment to advance their skills in the off-season. The program divides players into sessions based on age and skill level.
Every session will focus on the core fundamentals of the game taught by our collegiate level coaches. We offer the highest level of coaching at an affordable price.
All players will graduate from the Academy with a greater passion for the game, improved IQ, and better overall fundamentals to help them prepare for the upcoming spring season. Whether you are brand new to the game or looking to keep you skills sharp in the off-season, our curriculum will provide you with the tools to improve.
- 5 Week Program
- 8:1 player to coach ratio - small group sizes
- All-around skills training for all positions
- Fundamental stick skills development: passing, catching, ground balls
- Offensive training: shooting, dodging, feeding
- Defensive positioning & stick work
- Basic offensive sets and defensive formations
- $0 down at checkout. To assist families we are offering no money down at checkout. Simply reserve your spot now and full payment will be auto-billed two weeks before the event
- OPEN TO NEW AND RETURNING PLAYERS FROM ALL YOUTH PROGRAMS, AGES, SKILL LEVELS, AND POSITIONS
- Staffed by our collegiate coaches who offer a wealth of knowledge and energy on the field to provide a fun and competitive learning environment
September 13th, 20th, 27th / October 4th & 11th
9:00am - 10:15am (K-4th Grade) & 10:45am - 12:00pm (5th-8th Grade)
- Outdoor Grass Field at All Sports Center. We will use this field and retain the indoor turf as our back up in the event of bad weather.
Requirements: Players are required to wear full pads, including helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, and stick. Proper footwear for the field turf surface is either sneakers, turf shoes, or cleats.
Register at https://www.back2basicslax.com/fall-academy.html, limited to the first 80 players who sign up.